The Mapping Community Kitchens in Santa Barbara County project identifies the available community kitchens across Santa Barbara County. These spaces give the community greater opportunities to conduct programs related to food security, nutrition, food waste reduction, and food-related entrepreneurial endeavors. Learn more.
Buy Local Food
- A Guide to Santa Barbara Local Food During COVID-19. Find a guide to local gardens, farms, fisheries, restaurants, and more that are open from Edible Magazine.
- Open for Business Restaurant Directory. A list of all restaurants serving take out and delivery from Noozhawk
Donate bulk quantities of produce or prepared food (or request food donations)
Donate Food or Request Food Donations
- 211 Santa Barbara County – A hub of information offering multi-lingual information on food availability, health, and other resources. Call 211 or visit https://211santabarbaracounty.org
- Foodbank of Santa Barbara County Food assistance for those facing hunger, and a place needing healthy individuals to volunteer time.
- Santa Barbara Meals on Wheels. Food assistance for elderly and disabled individuals, also seeking healthy individuals to volunteer.
- Zoomers to Boomers. A volunteer-based, free grocery delivery service run by local high schoolers to get food to seniors or others unable to leave home.
Food Action Plans